Thrombosis and Hemostasis Centers Research and Prevention Network (U01)
The summary for the Thrombosis and Hemostasis Centers Research and Prevention Network (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Thrombosis and Hemostasis Centers Research and Prevention Network (U01): Secretarys Forecast Summary RFA-DD-07-005 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Thrombosis and Hemostasis Centers Research and Prevention Network (U01)." Approximately $500,000 will be available in fiscal year 2007 to fund approximately two awards. The purpose of the announcement is to support two organizations to join four projects previously funded to integrate prevention services of persons with bleeding and clotting disorders, with a focus upon patient provider education, patient care, and continuation and expansion of a registry to further epidemiologic and clinical research investigations in the areas of thrombosis, thrombophilia, and the reduction and prevention of their associated complications.. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is July 2, 2007.
|Federal Grant Title:||Thrombosis and Hemostasis Centers Research and Prevention Network (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DD-07-005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 05, 2007 Applications must be received by 5:0|
|Posted Date:||Jan 05, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jan 05, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Apr 04, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- You may submit an application if your organization has any of the following characteristics: . Private nonprofit organizations . Universities . Colleges . Research institutions
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2