Trail Management at McGee Creek
The summary for the Trail Management at McGee Creek grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Trail Management at McGee Creek: American Youth Works will upgrade the existing trail system at the McGee Creek Natural Scenic Recreation Area (NSRA). The NSRA is comprised of nearly 10,000 acres and has approximately 35 miles of back country trails that have had little maintenance over the last 30 years. The existing trails were old logging roads/trails that were not built to be sustainable; therefore, they are severely rutted, eroded, and overgrown. This project will consist of four (4) eleven (11) day work spikes to continue work on an approximate eight (8) mile section of connecting trails (Yellow and Blue Trails, as identified in the Trail Management Plan).
|Federal Grant Title:||Trail Management at McGee Creek|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R14AS00073|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Youth Conservation Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 17, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 17, 2014|
|Posted Date:||September 8th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Sep 8, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Sep 18, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$55,355|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$55,355|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The Secretary is authorized to enter into a Grant or Cooperative Agreement with any qualified Youth Conservation Corps
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lindsey Nafts, Grants Officer
Bureau of Reclamation 303-445-2444
- Similar Government Grants
- • McGee Creek Natural Scenic and Recreation Area Trail Rehabilitation Project and W.C. Proje...
- • Water Quality Intern
- • Youth Conservation Activities on Reclamation Lands
- • Youth Conservation Activities at Canyon Ferry
- • AmeriCorps Summer Intern Conservation Pilot
- • The Reclamation Youth Conservation Program: Auburn Area Hazardous Fuels
- • Boundary Fence Maintenance & Repair
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects