Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI) Support and Alignment Network (SAN) 2.0
The summary for the Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI) Support and Alignment Network (SAN) 2.0 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI) Support and Alignment Network (SAN) 2.0: This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is intended for TCPI SAN 2.0. Applicants that are selected as SAN 2.0 cooperative agreement awardees will work to leverage primary and specialist care transformation work and learning in the field. SAN 2.0 awardees will add a valuable technical assistance asset to TCPI that will catalyze the accelerated adoption of Alternative Payment Models (APMs), prior to 2019, at very large scale, and with very low cost. By implementing accelerated practice transformation strategies, the SAN 2.0 awardees will provide expertise needed to spread transformation knowledge to the entire TCPI community and support the 6 goals of TCPI. SAN 2.0 represents a significant enhancement to the TCPI network expertise and capability to align with delivery system reform programs recently authorized under the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA).
|Federal Grant Title:||Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI) Support and Alignment Network (SAN) 2.0|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CMS-1L1-16-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||ACA-Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative: Support and Alignment Networks (SANs)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2016 No Explanation|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2016 No Explanation|
|Posted Date:||Jun 10, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 10, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 10, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Examples of the types of organizations expected to apply are as follows: health care delivery systems and health care delivery plans that are: 1) multi-regional or national in scope; 2) involved in generating evidence-based guidelines for clinical practice;3) effectively using measurement through clinical registries and electronic health records; and 4) committed to expanding action to improve safety and person and family engagement. Medical professional associations, specialty societies, and other similar organizations may also apply.
Organizations that applied and /or were awarded as a TCPI PTN or SAN previously may not apply for this FOA. We are not accepting current PTNs and SANs as eligible applicants to preserve the distinction in the requirements and applicable methodologies used to support SAN 2.0 work.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI) Support and Alignment Network (SAN) 2.0
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services 410-786-5239
- More Grants from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services
- • Connecting Kids to Coverage (CKC) HEALTHY KIDS AI/AN
- • Substance Use Disorder Prevention that Promotes Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients...
- • Medicare Model Guidelines, Version 8
- • Minority Research Grant Program
- • Support for Ombudsman and Beneficiary Counseling Programs for States Participating in Fina...