Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement
The summary for the Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement: “Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement”
|Federal Grant Title:||Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-OT13-130304CONT16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 30, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 30, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Mar 31, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 31, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 29, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under CDC-RFA-OT13-1303: “Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement”.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2