Tribal Training Support for the Community and Tribal Air Quality Programs
The summary for the Tribal Training Support for the Community and Tribal Air Quality Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tribal Training Support for the Community and Tribal Air Quality Programs: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications from eligible entities to provide tribal training and technical support to tribal governments seeking to investigate, develop and establish air quality management programs for lands under their jurisdiction.
|Federal Grant Title:||Tribal Training Support for the Community and Tribal Air Quality Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-OAQPS-16-04|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 8th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 8th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||May 20th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 20th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||August 7th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 20th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Tribal Training Support for the Community and Tribal Air Quality Programs
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Regina Chappell, Phone: 919-541–3650
- Similar Government Grants
- • Tribal Training and Outreach Support for the American Indian Air Quality Training Program
- • Student Program For Environmental Excellence In Design (speed)
- • Student Program For Environmental Excellence In Design
- • US-Mexico Border Environmental Education, Outreach and Support Program
- • Tribal Environmental Education, Outreach and Support Program
- • US-Mexico Border Environmental Education Program
- • The American Indian Air Quality Training Program
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors