US Mission to Viet Nam/Consulate General in HCMC: Annual Program Statement of Public Diplomacy Programs
The summary for the US Mission to Viet Nam/Consulate General in HCMC: Annual Program Statement of Public Diplomacy Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Vietnam, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
US Mission to Viet Nam/Consulate General in HCMC: Annual Program Statement of Public Diplomacy Programs: Funding instrument types: Grant or Cooperative Agreement All applicants must submit proposals via email to HCMCGrants@state.gov. Activities will only be funded in the provinces south of and including Thua Thien Hue, Viet Nam. We will generally consider proposals in the $1,000 - $30,000 range. Proposals over $30,000 will only be considered with a cost share and on a case-by-case basis. Don not WinZar or WinZip your application otherwise it may not be reviewed. Please include "Application for [Funding Notice Number] _ Round #_Project Name" corresponding to the deadline of your choice in the subject of your email. Due to the volume of applicants and inquiries, Public Affairs Section does not accept requests for meetings or phone calls prior to application.
|Federal Grant Title:||US Mission to Viet Nam/Consulate General in HCMC: Annual Program Statement of Public Diplomacy Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Vietnam (DOS-VNM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SVM700-19-PAS-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 16th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||October 16th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 1st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||120|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||October 16th, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- This Annual Program Statement solicits proposals for projects that further the U.S. Mission’s public diplomacy goals of expanding media engagement, strengthening people-to-people ties between Vietnam and the United States, and building and strengthening local partners through the specific objectives listed. Public diplomacy programming includes communication with international audiences, cultural programming, educational exchanges, trade promotion, regional security, English language programming, innovation in and improvement of education systems, promoting science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education, and promoting journalistic professionalism.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Submissions are encouraged from U.S. and Vietnam entities with relevant programming experience. This experience should be documented in the proposal. Eligible entities include: not-for-profit, civil society/non-governmental organizations, public educational institutions and individuals. For-profit entities are not allowed to apply. Previous federal award recipients who are not/were not in compliance with the terms of their financial and program reporting requirements are ineligible to apply. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure they are in compliance with all applicable terms, conditions, and Office of Management and Budget guidance and requirements. Those organizations found to be in non-compliance may be found ineligible for funding or designated high risk if selected for funding.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Consulate General HCMC: Public Diplomacy Federal Awards
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HCMC Grants Team
- Similar Government Grants
- • U.S. Embassy Banjul PAS Annual Program Statement
- • U.S. Embassy Australia FY20 Annual Program Statement
- • Small Grants Program for Leading English Program in Kyushu, Japan
- • U.S. Embassy Prague - Small Grants Program - FY20 round1
- • U.S. Consulate Fukuoka PAS Annual Program Statement
- • DanceMotion USA Organizer in Kinshasa
- • U.S. Embassy Mali Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement
- • Statement of Interest - Trafficking in Persons
- More Grants from the US Mission to Vietnam
- • University and High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop
- • US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for English...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Techn...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Alumni Small Grants Competition 2019
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Journ...