U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Technology Club
The summary for the U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Technology Club grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Vietnam, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Technology Club: Funding instrument type: Grant or Cooperative Agreement. Through this funding opportunity the U.S. Consulate General aims to provide American Center patrons high quality opportunities to learn and experience the new Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) programs. All projects will need to run during the regular office hours of the American Center from 8:30a.m. to 5p.m, Monday to Friday. Projects should indicate the level of the program (a) beginners with little to no coding knowledge, (b) for medium STEM knowledge, (c) for advanced STEM professionals. Proposals that focus on one or more of the priority STEM programs and target audiences specified in the notice will receive funding. We will not consider funding proposals for students under age 15. Please refer to the notice for a list of available technology at the American Center. If additional technology is required for your club, please specify in the proposal. The American Center will retain any technology purchased for the use of the club. Proposals over $10,000 may be considered if the overages are for technology costs only.
|Federal Grant Title:||U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Technology Club|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Vietnam (DOS-VNM)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SVM700-19-PAS-006|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 31st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 31st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||November 23rd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||November 23rd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||April 30th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 23rd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Submissions are encouraged from U.S. and Vietnam entities with relevant programming experience. This experience should be documented in the proposal. Eligible entities include: (1) nott-for-profit, civil society/non-governmental organizations; (2) universities or non-profit English teaching institutions; non-profit educational institutions; and (3) individuals. For-profit entities are not allowed to apply. Previous federal award recipients who are not/were not in compliance with the terms of their financial and program reporting requirements are ineligible to apply. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure they are in compliance with all applicable terms, conditions, and Office of Management and Budget guidance and requirements. Those organizations found to be in non-compliance may be found ineligible for funding or designated high risk if selected for funding.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HCMC Grants Team
HCM Grants Team
- Similar Government Grants
- • Entrepreneurship MOOC Camps at Kenya's American Spaces
- • Themed Digital Storytelling at Kenya's American Spaces
- • American Center Nairobi Program and Outreach Support
- • US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for English...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Journ...
- • English Language Teaching Program.
- • Women's Empowerment Club
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for American Center - Journalism Club
- More Grants from the US Mission to Vietnam
- • University and High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Alumni Small Grants Competition 2019
- • US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Women E...