US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Women Empower Club
The summary for the US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Women Empower Club grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Vietnam, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Women Empower Club: Funding instrument type: Grant or Cooperative Agreement All projects will need to run during the regular office hours of the American Center from 8:30a.m. to 5p.m, Monday to Friday. Activities will only be funded in the American Center in Ho Chi Minh City. We will generally consider proposals in the $1,000-$10,000 range. All applicants must submit proposals via email to HCMCGrants@state.gov .
|Federal Grant Title:||US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Women Empower Club|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Vietnam (DOS-VNM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SVM700-19-PAS-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 31st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 31st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||November 23rd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||November 23rd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||April 30th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 23rd, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- Gender equality
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Submissions are encouraged from U.S. and Vietnam entities with relevant programming and/or teaching experience. This experience should be documented in the proposal. Eligible entities include: (1) not-for-profit, civil society/non-governmental organizations; (2) universities; non-profit educational institutions; and (3) individuals For-profit entity is not allowed to apply. Previous federal award recipients who are not/were not in compliance with the terms of their financial and program reporting requirements are ineligible to apply. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure they are in compliance with all applicable terms, conditions, and Office of Management and Budget guidance and requirements. Those organizations found to be in non-compliance may be found ineligible for funding or designated high risk if selected for funding.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HCMC Grants Team
HCMC Grants Team
- Similar Government Grants
- • Entrepreneurship MOOC Camps at Kenya's American Spaces
- • Themed Digital Storytelling at Kenya's American Spaces
- • American Center Nairobi Program and Outreach Support
- • US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for English...
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Techn...
- • English Language Teaching Program.
- • Women's Empowerment Club
- • Notice of Funding Opportunity for American Center - Journalism Club
- More Grants from the US Mission to Vietnam
- • University and High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Alumni Small Grants Competition 2019
- • U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Journ...