U.S.-Morocco Trade-related Environmental Cooperation Green Jobs in Morocco
The summary for the U.S.-Morocco Trade-related Environmental Cooperation Green Jobs in Morocco grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Ocean and International Environmental Scientific, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
U.S.-Morocco Trade-related Environmental Cooperation Green Jobs in Morocco: The Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs? (OES) Office of Environmental Quality and Transboundary Issues (EQT) at the Department of State announces the Request for Applications (RFA) for a new cooperative agreement:Green Jobs in Morocco. In the context of a growing trade relationship between Morocco and the United States of America, the purpose of this RFA is to support a green economy through the expansion of green jobs. The agreement awarded will use FY 2012 Economic Support Funds. Under this program area OES/EQT seeks applicants who will advance green job creation in Morocco. Proposals should consider the level of awareness among stakeholders, government engagement, and effectiveness of previous green economic growth projects in Morocco and region. The successful applicant will work with local partners to build on existing activities in Morocco, design projects to increase green job growth, and build local capacity for continuing implementation of sustainable practices in the future. Additional consideration will be given to applicants that provide an opportunity for high-level government buy-in, serve as models that can be easily replicated, and can mobilize additional resources, and finally, to establish long-lasting partnerships between U.S. and Moroccan organizations.
|Federal Grant Title:||U.S.-Morocco Trade-related Environmental Cooperation Green Jobs in Morocco|
|Federal Agency Name:||Ocean and International Environmental Scientific|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OES-OTE-13-007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental and Scientific Partnerships and Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jun 30, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jun 30, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 29, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$450,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$450,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is limited to non-profit/nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) subject to section 501 (c) (3) of the U. S. tax code, L3Cs, foreign not-for-profit organizations, educational institutions, and to public international organizations.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- if applying in Grants.gov Contact Center Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726 if applying in Grantsolutions.gov helpdesk: Help@grantsolutions.gov or callers in the U.S. may call toll free 1.866.577.0771; callers outside the U.S. may call at a charge firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants.gov Customer Support [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Diminishing Dengue in the Indo-Pacific with Climate Services
- • Reducing Mercury Use and Strengthening Supply Chains in Ghana’s Artisanal and Small-...
- • Reducing Mercury Use and Strengthening Supply Chains in Colombia’s Artisanal and Sma...
- • A Program on International Shared Waters Cooperation
- • Demonstrating and Supporting U.S. Values and Leadership in the Global Scientific Enterpris...
- • Coral Reef Resilience: Train the Trainers Workshops
- • Virunga Mountain Gorilla Initiative on Tourism and Energy Poverty: Strengthening the Great...
- • Establishing a Global System of Regional Wildlife Networks: Providing Support for the Sout...
- More Grants from the Ocean and International Environmental Scientific
- • Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST)
- • Ocean Conservation Projects in Developing States: Advancing Marine Protected Areas and Red...
- • Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Nexus Futures Program
- • Community Support for Combating Wildlife Trafficking in the Heart of Borneo through Sustai...
- • Results-Focused Monitoring and Evaluation of U.S. Trade-Related Environmental Cooperation