USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information on Skills Development of Bangladeshi Youth to acquire New or Improved Employment
The summary for the USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information on Skills Development of Bangladeshi Youth to acquire New or Improved Employment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bangladesh USAID Dhaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information on Skills Development of Bangladeshi Youth to acquire New or Improved Employment: This announcement is a Request for Information (RFI), issued solely for information and planning purposes, and does not constitute a Request for Applications (RFA). the subject Request for Information in order to obtain information and input from all interested public and private parties on programming gaps aimed at enhancing the employability skills of youth, providing them with access to better paying jobs and addressing the shortage of skilled and semi- skilled workers in the agricultural value chains and light engineering sectors in Bangladesh.
|Federal Grant Title:||USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information on Skills Development of Bangladeshi Youth to acquire New or Improved Employment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bangladesh USAID Dhaka (USAID-BAN)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFI-388-18-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 10th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 10th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||March 21st, 2018|
|Creation Date:||March 21st, 2018|
|Archive Date:||May 10th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 21st, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jannatul Farjana,
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Bangladesh USAID Dhaka
- • USAID Bangladesh Protibesh Activity
- • Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC) with Disabilities.
- • Addendumusaidbangladesh Call For Partnership Concept Papers For Cox's Bazar Conflict Preve...
- • USAID Bangladesh Request for Information on Basic Education in Bandarban
- • Combating Tuberculosis (TB) in Urban Bangladesh (CombTB)