USAID/Uganda Biodiversity for Resilience Activity
The summary for the USAID/Uganda Biodiversity for Resilience Activity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Uganda USAID Kampala, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
USAID/Uganda Biodiversity for Resilience Activity: Ladies/Gentlemen: TheUnited States Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission to Uganda(USAID/Uganda) is seeking applications from qualified entities to implement theUSAID/Uganda Biodiversity For Resilience Activity. The goal of the USAID/Uganda Biodiversity for Resilience activity is toassist communities, the GOU and the private sector to conserve and managebiodiversity in target ecosystems for lasting environmental and economicsustainability and increased community and household resilience. The activity will achieve this through threeinterrelated outcomes: Outcome1: Economic, financial, and social investments are linked toand incentivize conservation Outcome2: Governance arrangements benefit biodiversity and enablecommunities to benefit from biodiversity Outcome3: GOU strengthens its sustainable management of targetedprotected areas and biodiversity adjacent to protected areas See details in attached NOFO.
|Federal Grant Title:||USAID/Uganda Biodiversity for Resilience Activity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Uganda USAID Kampala (USAID-UGA)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72061719RFA00003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 5th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 5th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 6th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 6th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 5th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||August 6th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- LIZ M NABASIRYE
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Uganda USAID Kampala
- • USAID/Uganda Strengthening Supply Chain Systems Technical Assistance (SSCS) Activity
- • USAID/Uganda Combatting Wildlife Crime Activity
- • USAID/Uganda Social and Behavior Change for Transformation (SBC4T) Activity
- • USAID/Uganda Voluntary Family Planning for Improved Reproductive Health and Development (F...
- • USAID Uganda Health Care Waste Management Activity