USFWS Region 6 Challenge Cost Share Program
The summary for the USFWS Region 6 Challenge Cost Share Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
USFWS Region 6 Challenge Cost Share Program: Share (CCS) program for the eight states of the region, Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming and Utah. The Mountain - Prairie Region invites the submission of proposals in support of natural resource management, emphasizing the inventory and control of invasive species, habitat restoration, and conservation outreach opportunities. These proposals are accomplished in partnership with a USFWS field office such as a National Wildlife Refuge (NWR) or a Partner for Fish & Wildlife office. Successful joint applicants will have at least 50% of project costs covered by non-federal resources. This is the initial announcement for these funding opportunities. The CCS program is an annual funding source set up on the federal fiscal year schedule; however, partnerships can and should be developed through the year as shared conservation projects are identified. Proposals are submitted under the latest guidance posted on the Region 6 Challenge Cost Share website. Proposals must be developed in partnership with a Region 6 field office and sent by the partnering USFWS office to the Mountain - Prairie Challenge Cost Share coordinator (contact information below). For more information about this "call for proposals" or for information on local contacts in your area, please contact: James Graves, Region 6 Challenge Cost Share Coordinator, (303) 236-4376 (phone) or e-mail at James_Graves@fws.gov. For detailed information about the application process and example templates, go to http://mountain-prairie.fws.gov/challengecostshare/index.htm.
|Federal Grant Title:||USFWS Region 6 Challenge Cost Share Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-R6-RWCCS|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||This is an annual program with partnerships being|
|Original Application Deadline:||This is an annual program with partnerships being|
|Posted Date:||Dec 12, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Oct 14, 2009|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,900|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||45|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- James Graves Region 6 Challenge Cost Share Coordinator Phone 303-236-4376 Email [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Attwaters Prairie Chicken Breeding
- • Challenge Cost Share
- • Captive Breeding of Attwater's Prairie Chickens
- • Midwest Region Challenge Cost Share
- • Region 6 Challenge Cost Share Program-FY12
- • USFWS Mountain-Prairie Challenge Cost Share Program
- • Alaskas National Wildlife Refuge System Notice of Availability of Federal Assistance, 2007...
- • Alaska's National Wildlife Refuge System FY08
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)