Urban Waters Proctor Creek Ambassador
The summary for the Urban Waters Proctor Creek Ambassador grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Urban Waters Proctor Creek Ambassador: EPA’s Urban Waters Federal Partnership (UWFP) program seeks to accelerate and coordinate on-the-ground projects that are critical to improving water quality and public health, restoring forest resources and fostering community stewardship in urban watersheds program. The Urban Waters Ambassador coordinates with the Lead Agency or Co-Leads to work with state, local and tribal governments, non-governmental organizations and other local partners to help urban and metropolitan areas, particularly those that are underserved1 or economically distressed, connect with their waterways and work to improve them.
|Federal Grant Title:||Urban Waters Proctor Creek Ambassador|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R4-16-UWPCA-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Urban Waters Small Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 7, 2016 See Section IV of the announcement fo|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 7, 2016 See Section IV of the announcement fo|
|Posted Date:||Mar 10, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 10, 2016|
|Archive Date:||May 7, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$69,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$69,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Urban Waters Proctor Creek Ambassador
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Karen Gardner, Phone: 404-562-9312
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors