Using Technology to Augment the Effectiveness of Parenting Programs in the Prevention of Child Maltreatment
The summary for the Using Technology to Augment the Effectiveness of Parenting Programs in the Prevention of Child Maltreatment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Using Technology to Augment the Effectiveness of Parenting Programs in the Prevention of Child Maltreatment: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Using Technology to Augment the Effectiveness of Parenting Programs in the Prevention of Child Maltreatment" $1,200,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2006 to fund approximately one to three awards. The purpose of this grant is to help advance our knowledge of the role of technology in improving parenting programs and outcomes. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Using Technology to Augment the Effectiveness of Parenting Programs in the Prevention of Child Maltreatment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CE06-006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 20, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Dec 19, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 19, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Apr 18, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGO TIMS
Phone 770-488-2700 PGOTIM@cdc.gov Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpers...
- • Evaluating Practice-based Programs, Policies, and Practices from CDCs Rape Prevention and ...
- • Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)
- • Firearm Injury Surveillance Through Emergency Rooms (FASTER)
- • Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2