Utah Wild Horse and Burro Program
The summary for the Utah Wild Horse and Burro Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Utah Wild Horse and Burro Program: The objective is to involve the use of mustangs or wild horses in programs that promote the BLM's Wild horse & Burro Program and increases the number of animals placed into private ownership. BLM wild horses will be used in the rapidly growing field of health science known as Equine Assisted Therapy (EAP).
|Federal Grant Title:||Utah Wild Horse and Burro Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||UT-RFA-07-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wild Horse and Burro Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 16, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Dec 18, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Mar 16, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Apr 15, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,095,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,095,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$155,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Individuals
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is open to individuals and State and Local governments in Utah.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Gochis
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone 801-539-4178 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • WO Wild Horse and Burro Training, Placement and Marketing Project
- • BLM-Idaho, Wildhorse Management and Education Project, Challis Field Office
- • BLM CA Rio Cosumnes Correctional Center Wild Horse Training Program
- • BLM WO Centennial Wild Horse Eco-sanctuary Deerwood Ranch Rawlins FO WY
- • BLM OR-WA: Beaty Butte Wild Horse Gather, Fertility Control, and Training Assistance Progr...
- • Nevada Wild Horse Holding and Training Program
- • NV Wild Horse & Burro Training-Adoption Mentoring Project
- • Wyoming Honor Farm Wild Horse Care & Training Agreement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...