Validating Data found in Linked 2003 Version of Vital Records and Hospital Discharge Data for Quality Improvement in the States
The summary for the Validating Data found in Linked 2003 Version of Vital Records and Hospital Discharge Data for Quality Improvement in the States grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Validating Data found in Linked 2003 Version of Vital Records and Hospital Discharge Data for Quality Improvement in the States: The purpose of this funding is to quantify the accuracy of select medical conditions and pregnancy complications recorded on the 2003 revised version of the birth certificate linked to hospital discharge summary data.
|Federal Grant Title:||Validating Data found in Linked 2003 Version of Vital Records and Hospital Discharge Data for Quality Improvement in the States|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP12-1201|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Agreements to Support State-Based Safe Motherhood and Infant Health Initiative Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 18, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 18, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 21, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Mar 21, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 17, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State and local governments (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Submission Inquiries [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS)
- • Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID) and Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Case Registry
- • State-based Perinatal Quality Collaboratives
- • Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Prevention Program
- • Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Registry
- • Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System
- • Integrating HIV and Other Prevention Services Into Reproductive Health and Community Setti...
- • Reproductive Health Research
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2