Vegetation Inventory and Mapping at Big Thicket National Preserve and Gulf Islands National Seashore
The summary for the Vegetation Inventory and Mapping at Big Thicket National Preserve and Gulf Islands National Seashore grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Vegetation Inventory and Mapping at Big Thicket National Preserve and Gulf Islands National Seashore: Vegetation Inventory and Mapping at Big Thicket National Preserve (BITH) and Gulf Islands National Seashore (GUIS) in support of the NPS Vegetation Inventory Program the National Park Service Inventory and Monitoring Division.
|Federal Grant Title:||Vegetation Inventory and Mapping at Big Thicket National Preserve and Gulf Islands National Seashore|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00103|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Apr 8, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 8, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Apr 15, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$232,337|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$232,337|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- STEVE LIVINGSTON 303-969-2690
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...