Vegetation Program Monitoring and Outreach
The summary for the Vegetation Program Monitoring and Outreach grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Vegetation Program Monitoring and Outreach: United State Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition with the Point Reyes National Seashore Association (PRNSA) to collaboratively work with the National Park Service (NPS) to undertake Vegetation Monitoring and Outreach. PRNSA will collaboratively work with the National Park Service to (1) monitor water quality and birds at the Giacomini wetland restoration site, (2) hire an intern to work on dune restoration, (3) study the interactions between grazing and rare plants, and (4) provide an educational program in the wetlands. The public purposes are to restore and protect native ecosystems at Point Reyes National Seashore for the enjoyment and use of the public and to engage the public in park resources through interpretation programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Vegetation Program Monitoring and Outreach|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00227|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 28, 2013 United State Department of the Inter|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 28, 2013 United State Department of the Inter|
|Posted Date:||Aug 23, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 23, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$36,375|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- YVONNE MORALES, 415 464-5221
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...