Venous Thrombosis and Thromboembolism in the Elderly (R01)
The summary for the Venous Thrombosis and Thromboembolism in the Elderly (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Venous Thrombosis and Thromboembolism in the Elderly (R01): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits investigator-initiated Research Project Grant (R01) applications from institutions/ organizations to explore the epidemiology, pathophysiology, and clinical aspects (diagnosis, treatment, and prevention) of venous thrombosis (VT) and thromboembolism (VTE) in the elderly.
|Federal Grant Title:||Venous Thrombosis and Thromboembolism in the Elderly (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AG-07-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Heart and Vascular Diseases Research 93.838 Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 10, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Nov 03, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Nov 03, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Feb 09, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.839 -- Blood Diseases and Resources Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities State governments County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Special district governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...