Video Case Studies of Climate Change Adaptation in Hawai'i
The summary for the Video Case Studies of Climate Change Adaptation in Hawai'i grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Video Case Studies of Climate Change Adaptation in Hawai'i: This Funding Opportunity seeks proposals to develop a series of high-quality, short video case studies of climate change adaptation as it is currently being conducted by conservationists in Hawaiâ¿¿i. Subjects of these videos will be thought leaders and practitioners of on-ground management of natural and cultural resources, and will aim to show action being taken in the field to address climate change and related conservation issues. The videos will each be approximately three minutes in length, and will aim to motivate action by being engaging, exciting, and candid. Audiences will include peers (other conservation managers), youth and young professionals entering or considering management careers, and conservation practitioners across the Landscape Conservation Cooperative network.
|Federal Grant Title:||Video Case Studies of Climate Change Adaptation in Hawai'i|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Information and Statistics Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F16AS00153|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 1, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 1, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Mar 31, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 31, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 2, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Assistant Connie Sauer 503-872-2826
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)