WVNWRC Habitat Management and Information/Education Support
The summary for the WVNWRC Habitat Management and Information/Education Support grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
WVNWRC Habitat Management and Information/Education Support: To continue to facilitate the cooperation of the US Fish and Wildlife (Service) and the Friends of the Willamette Valley NWRC (Friends) and to provide and support habit restoration and enhancement projects associated with on-going forest management, oak conservation activities, aquatic habitats, etc. at the Willamette Valley NWR Complex. It provides for specified interchange of services, personnel, equipment, facilities, and funds in order to accomplish Service and Friends mission objectives.
|Federal Grant Title:||WVNWRC Habitat Management and Information/Education Support|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Natural Resources Recovery Act|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00323|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 15th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 15th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 8th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 8th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 16th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 8th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Administrative Officer Heather Leopard 509-546-8305
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Marketing for Recreation Opportunities on the NWRS-15.654 National Wildlife Re...
- • National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements
- • National Wildlife Refuge Enhancements
- • Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study
- • Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project
- • Visitor Center Enhancement at San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge - Trail & Public Use Ar...
- • Bridge Replacement at Panther Creek, Custer County OK
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)