Water Conservation Field Services Program
The summary for the Water Conservation Field Services Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Water Conservation Field Services Program: The Bureau of Reclamation's Upper Colorado Region is requesting applications for the Water Conservation Field Service Program (WCFSP). Many, if not most, of the Bureau of Reclamation projects in the Upper Colorado Region have been in operation for several decades and are still using practices and procedures that represent state-of-the-art technology at the time the project was constructed. Much can be done to advance these projects to 2000's technology with the accompanying increase in water use efficiency. Likewise, per capita urban water use in various locations within the Upper Colorado Region is among the highest in the nation. Reclamation has financial assistance available in the form of grants and cooperative agreements for water conservation activities. Applications are now being accepted from those entities wishing to receive financial assistance from the Water Conservation Field Services Program for fiscal year 2013.
|Federal Grant Title:||Water Conservation Field Services Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R13SF40007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 25, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 25, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Nov 27, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Nov 27, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jan 26, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any state, Indian tribe, irrigation district, water district, or other organization with water or power delivery authority.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Timothy Wagoner Grants Management Specialist Phone 801-524-3704
- Similar Government Grants
- • Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services; Upper Colorado Region
- • FY 2020 Water Conservation Field Services Program: Missouri Basin Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program: Financial Assistance for Fiscal Years 2020 and ...
- • Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region
- • Lower Colorado Regional Office Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Phoenix Area Office
- • Water Conservation Program - Yuma Area
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...