Water Conservation Field Services Program
The summary for the Water Conservation Field Services Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Water Conservation Field Services Program: The Bureau of Reclamation's Upper Colorado Region is requesting applications for the Water Conservation Field Service Program (WCFSP). Many, if not most, of the Bureau of Reclamation projects in the Upper Colorado Region have been in operation for several decades and are still using practices and procedures that represent state-of-the-art technology at the time the project was constructed. Much can be done to advance these projects to 2000's technology with the accompanying increase in water use efficiency. Likewise, per capita urban water use in various locations within the Upper Colorado Region is among the highest in the nation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Water Conservation Field Services Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R14AS00003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 7th, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 7th, 2014|
|Posted Date:||November 15th, 2013|
|Creation Date:||November 15th, 2013|
|Archive Date:||February 8th, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$175,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||February 5th, 2014|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Reclamation is providing financial assistance for a variety of cooperative activities, demonstration programs and pilot projects to promote and implement improved water management and conservation. To be eligible for financial assistance, a proposed activity must be within the Upper Colorado Region¿s service area, or activities outside the service area must be within an area authorized to be served by a project under the Upper Colorado Region¿s jurisdiction. Eligible applicants include any State, Indian tribe, irrigation district, water district, or other organization with water or power delivery authority. Applicants must also be located in the western U.S. or Territories as identified in the Reclamation Act of June 17, 1902, as amended and supplemented; specifically, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota,Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the Virgin Islands.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melynda Roberts
- Similar Government Grants
- • Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services; Upper Colorado Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program Nebraska-Kansas Area Office
- • Lower Colorado Region Water Conservation Field Services Program Grant Program for FY 2018
- • Water Conservation Field Service Program
- • Lower Colorado Regional Office Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Phoenix Area Office
- • Water Conservation Program - Yuma Area
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects