Weed Control Partnership for National Elk Refuge
The summary for the Weed Control Partnership for National Elk Refuge grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Weed Control Partnership for National Elk Refuge: This award is to accomplish habitat conservation and environmental restoration projects within the landscape of the National Elk Refuge.
|Federal Grant Title:||Weed Control Partnership for National Elk Refuge|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F16AS00277|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Undesirable/Noxious Plant Species|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 19, 2016 This is a notice of intent to award|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 19, 2016 This is a notice of intent to award|
|Posted Date:||Jun 9, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 9, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 9, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$140,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$28,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to Teton County Weed and Pest Control District in accordance with Department of Interior policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cris Dippel 307-201-5436
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)