Wetlands Program Development Grants - Region 7
The summary for the Wetlands Program Development Grants - Region 7 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wetlands Program Development Grants - Region 7: Wetland Program Development Grants (WPDGs) provide eligible applicants an opportunity to conduct projects that promote the coordination and acceleration of research, investigations, experiments, training, demonstrations, surveys, and studies relating to the causes, effects, extent, prevention, reduction, and elimination of water pollution.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wetlands Program Development Grants - Region 7|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-032703-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wetland Program Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 30, 2003 EPA will accept proposals which are|
|Posted Date:||Mar 27, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Sep 11, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Sep 11, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kakarlapudi, Raju, Project Officer, Phone 913-551-7320, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Kakarlapudi, Raju
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY20 Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY20, FY21, and FY22 Region 8 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY19 and FY20 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY19 and FY20 Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY19 and FY20 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Wetland Program Development Grant Guidelines
- • Wetlands Protection - Program Development Grants
- • Wetland Program Development Grants for Region 7
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors