Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project, Sec. 1203 & 1207
The summary for the Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project, Sec. 1203 & 1207 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project, Sec. 1203 & 1207: Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe Water Settlement Act of 1994; P.L. 103-434, as amended by P.L.105-62 and P.L.106-372: Title XII Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project, Sec 1203 and 1207 (applicable subsections listed only).
|Federal Grant Title:||Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project, Sec. 1203 & 1207|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R15AS00042|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project (YRBWEP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Apr 20, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Apr 20, 2015|
|Archive Date:||May 6, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sharon Hamson, Grants Management Specialist, 509-575-5848
Bureau of Reclamation 303-445-2444
- Similar Government Grants
- • SDBOC ELIPS Phase IID
- • Roza Irrigation District YRBWEP Implementation
- • Kittitas Reclamation District North Branch Canal Lining-Phase II
- • 2016-2020 YRBWEP Technical Support
- • Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project
- • Water Quality Monitoring at Kiona
- • YRBWEP Implementation
- • YRBWEP Feasibility Study
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects