Yamhill Basin Culvert Assessment, Yamhill County, Oregon
The summary for the Yamhill Basin Culvert Assessment, Yamhill County, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Yamhill Basin Culvert Assessment, Yamhill County, Oregon: In 2004 the BLM began assessing and surveying all culverts located on fish bearing or potential fish bearing streams in the Yamhill watershed that were associated with BLM or private industrial timberlands. BLM and other stakeholders in the watershed have a need to move on to a prioritization process that will determine the highest priority culvert replacements because a few data gaps still exist on culverts located on private property ownerships in the Willamina, North Yamhill, and Mill Creek sub-watersheds. This project will address the data gaps by assessing private culverts and compiling this data into an existing database. This will enable the partner and the BLM to continue surveys of culverts in watersheds in which the BLM and the partner have no ownerships in the future.
|Federal Grant Title:||Yamhill Basin Culvert Assessment, Yamhill County, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-RFA07-0010|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jul 26, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jul 26, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 02, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$43,180|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$43,180|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is unrestricted. However, this opportunity is being issued under the Omnibus Consolidated Appropriations Act of 1997, Wyden Amendment (Public Law 104-208, Section 124) as amended (Public Law 105-227, Section 136 which authorizes appropriations made for the BLM may be used by the Secretary of the Interior for the purpose of entering into cooperative agreements with the heads of other Federal agencies, tribal, State, and local government, private and nonprofit entities, and landowners for the protection, restoration, and enhancement of fish and wildlife habitat and other resources on public or private land and the reduction of risk from natural disaster where public safety is threatened that benefit these resources on public lands within the watershed.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling
Phone 503-808-6221 email@example.com Yamhill Basin Culvert Assessment
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...