Yosemite Landscape Fuels Treatment Prioritization Project
The summary for the Yosemite Landscape Fuels Treatment Prioritization Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Yosemite Landscape Fuels Treatment Prioritization Project: United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This posting is to provide public notice of NPS' intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Challenge Cost Share Agreement P16AC01677 with the Spatial Informatics Group, LLC, for the project titled, "Yosemite Landscape Fuels Treatment Prioritization Project."
|Federal Grant Title:||Yosemite Landscape Fuels Treatment Prioritization Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00583|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||September 13th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||September 13th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||September 23rd, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$157,400|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$157,400|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||September 13th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Financial Assistance Officer William Nash 415 623-2262
Pacific West Regional Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in ...
- • Fire Protection and Fuels Management Assistance for Point Reyes National Seashore, Golden ...
- • Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands
- • Minnesota Department of Natural Resources Fire Agreement
- • Fire Supression Assitance & Mutual Aid
- • Hazardous Fuels Reducation with Point Reyes NS & Golden Gate NRA
- • Hazard Fuels Reduction Projects at Point Reyes National Seashore & Golden Gate Nationa...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area