Youth Initiative Projects at Canyon Ferry, Tiber, Fresno, Nelson, Clark Canyon, Keyhold, and Belle Fourche
The summary for the Youth Initiative Projects at Canyon Ferry, Tiber, Fresno, Nelson, Clark Canyon, Keyhold, and Belle Fourche grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Youth Initiative Projects at Canyon Ferry, Tiber, Fresno, Nelson, Clark Canyon, Keyhold, and Belle Fourche: Mobilization of diverse youth crews from urban, rural, and tribal communities to participate in high value conservation projects with learning and training opportunities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Youth Initiative Projects at Canyon Ferry, Tiber, Fresno, Nelson, Clark Canyon, Keyhold, and Belle Fourche|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R14AS00039|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Youth Conservation Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 18, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 18, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Apr 7, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Apr 7, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Apr 21, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$72,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$72,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lindsey Nafts, Grants Officer, (406) 247-7684
Bureau of Reclamation 303-445-2444
- Similar Government Grants
- • McGee Creek Natural Scenic and Recreation Area Trail Rehabilitation Project and W.C. Proje...
- • Water Quality Intern
- • Youth Conservation Activities on Reclamation Lands
- • Youth Conservation Activities at Canyon Ferry
- • AmeriCorps Summer Intern Conservation Pilot
- • The Reclamation Youth Conservation Program: Auburn Area Hazardous Fuels
- • Boundary Fence Maintenance & Repair
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects