Youth Restoration and Science Communications Project
The summary for the Youth Restoration and Science Communications Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Youth Restoration and Science Communications Project: United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This posting is to provide public notice of NPS' intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement P17AC01361 under master Cooperative Agreement P15AC00755 with Ventura Unified School District, for the project titled, "Youth Restoration and Science Communications Project."
|Federal Grant Title:||Youth Restoration and Science Communications Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00745|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 29th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 29th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 8th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$32,047|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$32,047|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$32,047|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 29th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rachel Dell'Osso 415-464-5110
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area