2011 Broad Agency Announcement
The summary for the 2011 Broad Agency Announcement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Engineer Research and Development Center, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2011 Broad Agency Announcement: The U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) has issued a Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for various research and development topic areas. The ERDC consists of the Coastal and Hydraulics Lab (CHL), the Geotechnical and Structures Lab (GSL), the Environmental Lab (EL) and the Information Technology Lab (ITL) in Vicksburg, Mississippi; the Cold Regions Research and Engineering Lab (CRREL) in Hanover, New Hampshire; the Construction Engineering Research Lab (CERL) in Champaign, Illinois; and the Topographic Engineering Center (TEC) in Alexandria, Virginia. The ERDC is responsible for conducting research in the broad fields of hydraulics, dredging, coastal engineering, instrumentation, oceanography, remote sensing, geotechnical engineering, earthquake engineering, soil effects, vehicle mobility, self-contained munitions, military engineering, geophysics, pavements, protective structures, aquatic plants, water quality, dredged material, treatment of hazardous waste, wetlands, physical/mechanical/ chemical properties of snow and other frozen precipitation, infrastructure and environmental issues for installations, computer science, telecommunications management, energy, facilities maintenance, materials and structures, engineering processes, environmental processes, land and heritage conservation, and ecological processes. The BAA is available at https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=list&tab=list and is open until superseded. Proposals may be accepted at any time. For questions regarding proposals to CHL, EL, GSL, TEC & ITL, contact Allison Hudson at 601-634-5233 or via email at Allison.B.Hudson@usace.army.mil. For questions concerning proposals to CERL, contact Andrea J. Krouse at 217-373-0000 or via email at Andrea.J.Krouse@usace.army.mil or Rita S. Brooks at 217-373-7280 or via email at Rita.S.Brooks@usace.army.mil. For questions concerning proposals to CRREL, contact Wendy Adams at 603-646-4323 or via email at Wendy.A.Adams@usace.army.mil. Contact the technical personnel listed at the end of each topic area for questions concerning the topic areas themselves.
|Federal Grant Title:||2011 Broad Agency Announcement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Engineer Research and Development Center|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W912HZ11BAA02|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant Other Procurement Contract|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic, Applied, and Advanced Research in Science and Engineering|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 01, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 01, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 06, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 05, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jan 31, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Research and Development
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Allison Hudson Contract Specialist Phone 601-634-5233
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2017 Broad Agency Announcement
- • Algorithms for Threat Detection
- • Defense Forensic Science Center Broad Agency Announcement for Basic, Applied, and Advanced...
- • Robots in Manufacturing Environments Manufacturing Innovation Institute (RIME-MII)
- • 2016 Broad Agency Announcement
- • FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Co...
- • 2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announceme...
- • FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Engineer Research and Development Center
- • 2017 Broad Agency Announcement
- • Department of Defence Legacy Resource Management Program
- • 2015 Broad Agency Announcement
- • 2015 Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Broad Agency Announcement (B...