Accessibility Improvements at American Falls Reservoir
The summary for the Accessibility Improvements at American Falls Reservoir grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Accessibility Improvements at American Falls Reservoir: The Bureau of Reclamation, Pacific Northwest Region, Snake River Area, intends to award a grant to the City of American Falls (City) to make campground and day-use facilities at Willow Bay Recreation Area meet Americans with Disabilities Act Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines. The City will provide for the planning, design, and construction of the accessibility work. In addition, the City will be responsible for all contract oversight as well as operation and maintenance of the completed improvements. This project will provide for improved recreational opportunities and experiences for the public at this popular Federal water project.
|Federal Grant Title:||Accessibility Improvements at American Falls Reservoir|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||08SS1S0016|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Mar 24, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Apr 28, 2008|
|Archive Date:||May 16, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$41,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$41,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lisa Strong
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone 208-383-2204 email@example.com Snake River Area Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • East Park Reservoir Recreation Area Construction of Disk Golf Course and Bathroom Improvem...
- • Contra Loma Boat Launch
- • Recreation Planning and Management Activities at Lahontan and Rye Patch Reservoirs
- • Open Space Management
- • Recreation Facility Improvements at Lake Cascade State Park
- • Recreation Facility Improvements at Lake Owyhee and Unity Reservoir
- • Accessibility Improvements at Lake Cascade State Park, Lake Cascade, Idaho
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test
- • Other Agency Grant
- • An Evaluation of Commercial Fishing Operations Within and Adjacent to Assateague Island Na...
- • THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Restoration and Invasive Spcecies Projects in the ...