Affordable Care Act Capital Development - Building Capacity Grant Program
The summary for the Affordable Care Act Capital Development - Building Capacity Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Affordable Care Act Capital Development - Building Capacity Grant Program: This program will award approximately $600 million, through competitive one-time grants to existing health centers receiving grants under the Health Center Program (section 330 of the Public Health Service Act, 42 USC 254b, as amended). This announcement details the competitive Affordable Care Act funding opportunity available for existing Health Center Program grantees to improve their capacity to provide primary and preventative health services to medically underserved populations. Grants awarded through this opportunity can include alteration/renovation, expansion, or the construction of a facility.
|Federal Grant Title:||Affordable Care Act Capital Development - Building Capacity Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-12-115|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Affordable Care Act (ACA) Grants for Capital Development in Health Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 12, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 12, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Dec 10, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$600,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||125|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- a) Applicant is an existing health center that has had an application approved for grant support in FY 2011 under the Health Center Program (sections 330(e), (g), (h), and (i)). b) Application request for funding as presented on SF-424C is equal to or greater than $500,000 and equal to or less than $5,000,000. c) Construction activities associated with the project will not begin prior to the award date d) The project will not be used to support space which will be rented to other entities for the purpose of generating revenue. The project space must be operated by the grant recipient to support services consistent with section 330 of the Public Health Service Act. e) The proposed project cannot be a sub-recipient or contractor site. f) The applicant organization did not receive an award through either the FY 2010 Facility Investment Program (FIP) or FY 2011 Capital Development funding opportunities.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- [email protected]@HRSA.GOV
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Affordable Care Act Patient Centered Medical Home Facility Improvements (P-FI) Grant Progr...
- • Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015 Health Infrastructure Investm...
- • Affordable Care Act Capital Development - Immediate Facility Improvements Program
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care