Assistance for Night Sky Visibility Data Collection, Envrionmental Database Support
The summary for the Assistance for Night Sky Visibility Data Collection, Envrionmental Database Support grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Assistance for Night Sky Visibility Data Collection, Envrionmental Database Support: This project will provide assitance for night sky visibility data collection, analysis, and presentation and assistance for web-based environmental database supporting air resource management in national parks and forest service lands. This action will be issued as a task agreeement, on a non-competitive basis to Colorado State University under an existing Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit Cooperative Agreement NO. H2370094000. This is a notice of intent and non competitive award in accordance with Department of Interior Policy, Department Manual 505DM2.
|Federal Grant Title:||Assistance for Night Sky Visibility Data Collection, Envrionmental Database Support|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIWASOJ2350108503|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 03, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 03, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 31, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 31, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Oct 03, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,040|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,040|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Robert Dobson Contract Specialist Phone 303-987-6988
National Park Service [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • test2
- • Test
- • Other Agency Grant
- • 2014 USFS IP Peru Forest Sector Intitiative
- • Advancing Kosovo Together- Local Solutions
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities
- • Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Moun...
- • Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Mon...
- • FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...