BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Planning, Training, Technical Assistance, and Resource Center Initiative
The summary for the BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Planning, Training, Technical Assistance, and Resource Center Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Planning, Training, Technical Assistance, and Resource Center Initiative: The purpose of the Adult Drug Court TTA Program is to assist operational adult drug treatment court programs in the development and implementation of improved program practices for increased program effectiveness and long-term participant success. BJA envisions a collaborative model of cooperating partners to assist operational courts with their individual goals of building and maximizing capacity; ensuring potential drug court participants are identified and assessed for risk and need; ensuring drug court participants receive targeted research-based services; enhancing the provision of recovery support services; ensuring the provision of community reintegration services to achieve long term recovery; and assisting in collecting and reporting on performance measures and identify and explain trends.
|Federal Grant Title:||BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Planning, Training, Technical Assistance, and Resource Center Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance (USDOJ-OJP-BJA)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health Humanities Information and Statistics Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2019-15086|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 16th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 16th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||February 12th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||February 12th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$6,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 12th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726 or 606-545-5035, or via email to [email protected] The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the contact identified below within 24 hours after the application deadline in order to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How to Apply section.
For assistance with any unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond an applicants control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline, or any other requirement of this solicitation, contact the National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) Response Center: toll-free at 800-851-3420; via TTY at 301-240-6310 (hearing impaired only); email [email protected]; fax to 301-240-5830; or web chat at https://webcontact.ncjrs.gov/ncjchat/chat.jsp. The NCJRS Response Center hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday, and 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. eastern time on the solicitation close date.
Technical Application Assistance
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Family Drug Court Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program
- • OJJDP FY 18 Drug Treatment Courts Program
- • FY 2004 BJA Adult Drug Court Implementation Grant Program
- • FY 2004 BJA Juvenile Drug Court Implementation Grants
- • FY 2004 BJA Family Drug Court Implementation Grants
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 19 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lowe...
- • BJA FY 19 Reducing Injury and Death of Missing Individuals with Dementia and Developmental...
- • BJA FY 19 An Academic-based Training Initiative to Improve Police Responses for People wit...
- • Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Assistance Initiative
- • BJA FY 19 Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Training and Technical Assistanc...