BLM NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
The summary for the BLM NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management: BLM NM manages archaeological and historic sites, artifact collections, places of traditional cultural importance to American Indians and other communities, and paleontological resources that occur on federal lands in New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas. Collectively, these "heritage resources" represent thousands of years of human occupation, and millions of years of the earth's natural history. BLM Cultural Heritage and Paleontology Programs coordinate management, preservation, education and outreach efforts, economic opportunities, and public uses of a fragile, nonrenewable scientific record that represents an important component of America's heritage. Broadly, the objective is to develop partnerships to improve access to and use of heritage resources, and promote their educational, scientific, cultural, and recreational values in a manner that meets U.S. Department of Interior priorities and Cultural Heritage and Paleontology Program goals.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00057|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 14th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 14th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 14th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$875,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$575,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||12|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 14th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on RELATED DOCUMENTS and PACKAGE to download full announcement instructions and application package.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Sheri Dowley (505) 216-8596
NM Cultural and Paleontological Resources Mgmt
- Similar Government Grants
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program
- • Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands