BLM OR-WA Honey Creek Diversions Passage and Screening, Lakeview, Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR-WA Honey Creek Diversions Passage and Screening, Lakeview, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA Honey Creek Diversions Passage and Screening, Lakeview, Oregon: This is a project to improve fish passage at the existing irrigation diversions on Honey Creek in the BLM Lakeview District in order to help conserve and restore the Warner sucker, redband trout, and other native fish populations in the Warner Basin. It involves generally retrofitting the diversions to provide fish passage at the sites and screen the diversion ditch to prevent fish from becoming entrained in the ditch. This agreement will be in conjunction with existing cooperative agreement No. L12AC20547. A second agreement is necessary in order to apply Secure Rural Schools-Title II funding to the project. The principal purpose of this project is to provide fish passage at the irrigation diversions on Honey Creek and to screen the associated diversion ditches, in order to conserve and restore Warner sucker, redband trout, and other native fish populations in the Warner Basin. This project will benefit the public fisheries resource by conserving important native fishes which are endemic to the Warner Basin (Warner sucker) and important to the sport fishing community (redband trout). This project is one step toward recovery of the species and potential de-listing under the Endangered Species Act.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA Honey Creek Diversions Passage and Screening, Lakeview, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00321|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 29, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 29, 2014|
|Posted Date:||August 18th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 18, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 17, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$13,840|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheri Dowley, Grants Management Specialist, 503-808-6243
SRS Honey Creek Diversions Passage and Screening
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools
- • BLM OR/WA - Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act, 2015-2017 Projects,...
- • BLM OR-WA Tillamook Estuaries Partnership's (TEP) NW Oregon Restoration Partnership
- • BLM OR-WA Umpqua Basin Oak Habitat Restoration and Riparian Restoration
- • BLM OR-WA Connecting Kids to Nature and Find Your Niche in Nature
- • Secure Rural Schools Community Assistance, Western Oregon BLM, Fiscal Years 2009-2010
- • Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act, Title II, Community Assistance ...
- • BLM OR-WA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act Projects, Oregon, FY20...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands