Behavioral Science Track Award for Rapid Transition (B/Start)(R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Behavioral Science Track Award for Rapid Transition (B/Start)(R03 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Behavioral Science Track Award for Rapid Transition (B/Start)(R03 Clinical Trial Optional): This FOA will use an NIH Small Research Grant (R03) award mechanism and seeks to facilitate the entry of beginning investigators into the field of behavioral science research related to drug abuse. R03 projects will be supported for one year to allow gathering of pilot data with the intent that PDs/PIs become better positioned to seek additional support for independent research programs. To be appropriate for a B/Start award, research must be primarily focused on behavioral processes and research questions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Behavioral Science Track Award for Rapid Transition (B/Start)(R03 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-18-082|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 7th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 7th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||November 17th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||November 17th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||February 12th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 17th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Single Cell Opioid Responses in the Context of HIV (SCORCH) Program: Data Coordination, An...
- • Targeting Inflammasomes in Substance Abuse and HIV (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Research Networks for the Study of Recovery Support Services for Persons Treated with Medi...
- • The Rat Opioid Genome Project: Clinical Trials not Allowed (U01- Clinical Trial Not Allowe...
- • The National Drug Abuse Treatment Clinical Trials Network (UG1 Clinical Trial Required)
- • NIDA Phase II Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR [R44]) Competing Renewal Awards
- • Drug Abuse Aspects of Hiv/Aids and Other Infections
- • Epidemiology of Drug Abuse
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...