Brownfields Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program, Request for Applications (RFA)
The summary for the Brownfields Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program, Request for Applications (RFA) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Brownfields Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program, Request for Applications (RFA): Under CERCLA 104(k)(6), EPA is authorized to provide financial assistance which facilitates ?the inventory of brownfield sites, site assessments, remediation of brownfield sites, community involvement and site preparation? to focus brownfields programmatic (goals) attention on the environmental and human health conditions in low income communities and socio-economically disadvantaged communities unable to draw on alternative sources of funding for assessment or cleanup of brownfields and their subsequent redevelopment and to provide technical assistance to communities which will enable them to stimulate economic and other beneficial reuses.
|Federal Grant Title:||Brownfields Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program, Request for Applications (RFA)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BFRES-04|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Brownfields Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Grants and Cooperative Agreements|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 16, 2004 Applications must be postmarked by t|
|Posted Date:||Sep 30, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Sep 30, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Dec 16, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments City or township governments Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kaiser, Sven-Erik, Project Officer, Phone 202-566-2753, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Kaiser, Sven-Erik
- Similar Government Grants
- • Technical Assistance To Tribal Communities Addressing Brownfields
- • Technical Assistance To Brownfields Communities
- • Fy2015 Brownfields Area-wide Planning Grant
- • Fiscal Year (fy) 14 Brownfields Training, Research, And Technical Assistance Grants Guidel...
- • Brownfields Area-Wide Planning Grant
- • Brownfields Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Grants and Cooperative Agreements...
- • Brownfields 2003- 2007 Annual Conference Cooperative Agreement Solicitation
- • Training, Research, and Technical Assistance Related to Methamphetamine Contaminated Brown...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY 2017 Request for Proposals from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint So...
- • Center of Excellence for Chemical Alternatives Assessment
- • Environmental Research Apprenticeship Program for College and University Students
- • Non-construction Approaches To Reducng Greenhouse Gas Emissions Through Energy Efficient P...
- • Anticipating the Environmental Impacts and Behavioral Drivers of Deep Decarbonization