Calcium Oxalate Stone Diseases (R01)
The summary for the Calcium Oxalate Stone Diseases (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Calcium Oxalate Stone Diseases (R01): -Purpose. The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to increase investigator interest in research into the genetics and heritability of oxalate regulation and the oxalate stone diseases, and to develop new treatments for the disorder. This initiative solicits research as well as pilot and feasibility studies that utilize new and innovative approaches to study the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of these disorders. The Division of Kidney and Urologic and Hematologic Diseases, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), National Institutes of Health (NIH, has identified this initiative as one of a subset of active funding opportunities that are high priority, and warrant a set-aside of NIDDK "Special Emphasis" funds (see http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-DK-03-001.html). -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the NIH Research Project Grant (R01) award mechanism and runs in parallel with an FOA of identical scientific scope, PA-06-152, that solicits applications under the Exploratory/Developmental (R21) grant mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||Calcium Oxalate Stone Diseases (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-051|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Kidney Diseases, Urology and Hematology Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2009 Mult|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Nov 21, 2006|
|Creation Date:||May 28, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Investigations on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases (R01)
- • Grants for Basic Research in Glomerular Diseases (R01)
- • Advances in Polycystic Kidney Disease (R01)
- • Ancillary Studies of Kidney Disease Accessing Information from Clinical Trials, Epidemiolo...
- • Transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) In Semen (R01)
- • Research Grants for Clinical Studies of Kidney Diseases
- • Chronic Prostatitis Collaborative Research Network (Cpcrn)
- • Frequent Hemodialysis Clinical Trials
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)