Cancer Target Discovery and Development (CTDD) Network (U01)
The summary for the Cancer Target Discovery and Development (CTDD) Network (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cancer Target Discovery and Development (CTDD) Network (U01): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) and the entire Cancer Target Discovery and Development (CTDD) initiative is to promote innovative research on high throughput approaches to the discovery and characterization of new cancer targets and their modulators. Projects resulting from this FOA are expected to bridge the gap between the enormous volumes of data generated by the comprehensive molecular characterization of a number of cancer types and the ability to use these data for the development of human cancer therapeutics. Applicants must propose research projects focused on high-throughput identification and/or characterization of potential targets for cancer therapy, and/or the identification of small molecules that modulate validated cancer targets.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cancer Target Discovery and Development (CTDD) Network (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-11-010|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Cause and Prevention Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 22, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 22, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 26, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 26, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 22, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Foreign (non-U.S.) components on applications submitted by U.S. Organizations are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Coordinating Center for Canine Immunotherapy Trials and Correlative Studies (U24)
- • Canine Immunotherapy Trials and Correlative Studies (U01)
- • Potential Effects of Metformin on Aging and Age-Related Conditions: Small-Scale Clinical S...
- • Revision Applications for U.S.-South Africa Program for Collaborative Biomedical Research ...
- • NCI Research Specialist (laboratory-based Scientist) Award (R50)
- • Pilot Studies in Pancreatic Cancer
- • Cancer Prevention Research Small Grant Program
- • Molecular Targets for Nutrients in Prostate Cancer Prevention
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)