Capacity Building and Technical Assistance on Clean and Efficient Cooking Practices
The summary for the Capacity Building and Technical Assistance on Clean and Efficient Cooking Practices grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Capacity Building and Technical Assistance on Clean and Efficient Cooking Practices: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications to support capacity building, technical assistance and information exchange to improve health, livelihood, and quality of life by reducing exposure to indoor air pollution from household energy use in developing countries. Eligible entities with experience conducting capacity building and technical assistance efforts that have achieved positive outcomes in the international household energy and health sector are encouraged to submit applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Capacity Building and Technical Assistance on Clean and Efficient Cooking Practices|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-ORIA-11-09|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Research, Investigations, Demonstrations, and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 06, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 06, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 21, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 21, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 06, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Annette Johnson,(202) 343-9489
Annette Johnson [ email@example.com .]
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Internet-based On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Information Exchange
- • Modeling of Climate Change Mitigation, Impacts and Adaptation
- • Development And Management Of The National Small Business Ombudsman/small Business Environ...
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2016 Request for Proposals for
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin