Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Communities Projects
The summary for the Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Communities Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Communities Projects: The National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA), USDA announces the Children, Youth, and Families at Risk (CYFAR) funding program to improve the quality and quantity of comprehensive community-based programs for at-risk children, youth, and families supported by the Cooperative Extension System. The CYFAR program mission is to marshal resources of the Land-Grant and Cooperative Extension Systems to develop and deliver educational programs that equip limited resource families and youth who are at-risk for not meeting basic human needs with the skills they need to lead positive, productive, contributing lives.
|Federal Grant Title:||Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Communities Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institute of Food and Agriculture (USDA-NIFA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NIFA-SLBCD-006729|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 22nd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 22nd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 18th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 18th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 22nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$160,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$29,600|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 18th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may only be submitted by Extension at 1890 Land-grant Institutions, including Tuskegee University, Central State University, and West Virginia State University; 1862 Land-grant Colleges and Universities; and the University of the District of Columbia; and 1994 Land-grant Institutions.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Children, Youth, and Families at Risk (CYFAR) Sustainable Community Projects
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIFA Help Desk
Business hours are M-F, 7:00 am -5:00 pm ET, excluding Federal holidays
If you have any questions related to preparing application content
- Similar Government Grants
- • Children, Youth and Families at Risk (CYFAR) 4-H Military Partnership Professional Develop...
- More Grants from the National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- • Higher Education Challenge (HEC) Grants Program
- • Hispanic-Serving Institutions - Education Grants Program
- • Scholarships for Students at 1890 Institutions Program (1890 Scholarships) RFA
- • Distance Education Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas (D...
- • Specialty Crop Research Initiative Pre-Applications