Colorado State University - A Collaborative Approach to Promoting One Health in the NPS
The summary for the Colorado State University - A Collaborative Approach to Promoting One Health in the NPS grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Colorado State University - A Collaborative Approach to Promoting One Health in the NPS: THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT ONLY. Funding to achieve a One Health approach to management in the NPS for multiple disciplines including: public health, veterinary medicine, wildlife biology, and environmental health. Colorado State University encompasses programs in each of these disciplines through the Colorado School of Public Health, Professional Program in Veterinary Medicine (PVM), Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology, and program in environmental health in the Department of Environmental and Radiological Health Sciences. Through this task agreement, NPS will develop and promote One Health collaborations with each of these four programs. Collaboration will occur between NPS and each of these programs individually and collectively.
|Federal Grant Title:||Colorado State University - A Collaborative Approach to Promoting One Health in the NPS|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-WASO-NOI-2340100058|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 31, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 31, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$80,100|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$80,100|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kortni Selinger Contract Specialist Phone 303-987-6734
- Similar Government Grants
- • test2
- • Test
- • Other Agency Grant
- • 2014 USFS IP Peru Forest Sector Intitiative
- • Advancing Kosovo Together- Local Solutions
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities
- • Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Moun...
- • Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Mon...
- • FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...