Communication and Technical Assistance Support for HIV/AIDS Prevention Programs
The summary for the Communication and Technical Assistance Support for HIV/AIDS Prevention Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Communication and Technical Assistance Support for HIV/AIDS Prevention Programs: Secretary's Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS09-921CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Communication and Technical Assistance Support for HIV/AIDS Prevention Programs." Approximately $1,200,000 will be available to fund approximately 1 award. The purpose of the program is to provide technical support to and facilitate active communication and problem solving among state and territorial health departments. The estimated funding date is prior to July 1, 2009.
|Federal Grant Title:||Communication and Technical Assistance Support for HIV/AIDS Prevention Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS09-921|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 25, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 25, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Mar 25, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 03, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jun 24, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see the full funding opportunity announcement for further eligibility details.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGOTIM Phone 770-488-2700
CDC Procurement and Grants Office [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Systems-level Approach to Improving Health Outcomes for HIV-positive State Prison Inmates ...
- • The GAIN (Greater Access and Impact with NAT) Study: Improving HIV Diagnosis, Linkage to C...
- • Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum
- • Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative (MARI) to Build HIV Prevention, Treatment and Resear...
- • Data to Care Rx: Using Real-time Prescription Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuu...
- • Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Li...
- • Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7...
- • Evaluation of the Relative Effectiveness of Four Public Health Strategies for Providing HI...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2