Communities at Risk Program
The summary for the Communities at Risk Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Communities at Risk Program: Reduce the impact of wildfire on Idaho communities in Clearwater, Idaho, Nez Perce, Latah and Lewis Counties.
|Federal Grant Title:||Communities at Risk Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ID-RFA06-0016|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Fire Plan - Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 08, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Aug 25, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Aug 31, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$108,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Reduce the Risk and Impact of Wildfire on Communities.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Chris Shaver
Phone 208-373-3817 firstname.lastname@example.org Grants and Agreements Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • University of Nevada Nevada Seismic Laboratory
- • BLM Idaho Twins Falls District Transportation Corridor Fire Mitigation
- • BLM OR/WA - Washington State Fire Adapted Communities Learning Network Phase 2
- • Blm-co Community Fire Assitance
- • BLM OR/WA Eugene Wildland Urban Interface and Community Fire Assistance
- • Rural Fire Assistance (RFA)
- • Communties at Risk Program
- • Reduce the Impact of Wildfire on Idaho Communities
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM Nevada City of North Las Vegas Multiple PTNA Acquisition Projects SNPLMA Round 16
- • BLM-(MT), Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota Noxious Weed Control
- • BLM Utah 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects
- • BLM-NV Black Rock NCA Public Outreach, Education, Recreation Support, and Resource Monitor...
- • BLM-Alaska, Assessment, Inventory and Monitoring (AIM) Project