Community Clinical Oncology Program Research Bases (U10)
The summary for the Community Clinical Oncology Program Research Bases (U10) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Clinical Oncology Program Research Bases (U10): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) solicits applications from institutions/organizations that propose to serve as Research Bases for the NCI-supported Community Clinical Oncology Program (CCOP) Network. The goal for CCOP is to develop and conduct state-of-the-art cancer prevention, control, and treatment clinical trials with significant involvement of community oncologists and populations they serve. The CCOP Network consists of three components (each with its own FOA), which are: CCOP Groups (also referred to as CCOPs); Minority Based-CCOPs; and CCOP Research Bases (covered by this FOA). A CCOP Group encompasses community oncologists who accrue patients/participants to NCI-approved clinical trials. The Minority Based CCOPs are formed by oncologists in communities with a high proportion of minority patients that accrue patients/participants to NCI-approved clinical trials. These trials are designed and conducted by the CCOP Research Bases, which also manage and analyze the data, and report the results. CCOP Research Bases must be located either at an NCI-supported Clinical Cooperative Group or at an NCI-designated Cancer Center.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Clinical Oncology Program Research Bases (U10)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-11-007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Cause and Prevention Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 28, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$42,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) are not eligible to apply. Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Coordinating Center for Canine Immunotherapy Trials and Correlative Studies (U24)
- • Canine Immunotherapy Trials and Correlative Studies (U01)
- • Potential Effects of Metformin on Aging and Age-Related Conditions: Small-Scale Clinical S...
- • Revision Applications for U.S.-South Africa Program for Collaborative Biomedical Research ...
- • NCI Research Specialist (laboratory-based Scientist) Award (R50)
- • Pilot Studies in Pancreatic Cancer
- • Cancer Prevention Research Small Grant Program
- • Molecular Targets for Nutrients in Prostate Cancer Prevention
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)