Cooperative Agreement with The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO): Protecting and Strengthening Immunization Programs in The Americas
The summary for the Cooperative Agreement with The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO): Protecting and Strengthening Immunization Programs in The Americas grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control CGH, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreement with The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO): Protecting and Strengthening Immunization Programs in The Americas: This NOFO will support post-polio eradication certification and transition, measles and rubella elimination, and prevention of other vaccine-preventable diseases in the Americas.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreement with The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO): Protecting and Strengthening Immunization Programs in The Americas|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control CGH (HHS-CDC-CGH)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH19-1901|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 7th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 7th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 24th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||October 24th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||February 6th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 24th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Single - Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Pract...
- • Understanding and Improving Immunization Services among Adult Hospital Inpatient and Obser...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control CGH
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Strengthening Public Health Laboratories Internationally
- • Emergency Response and Recovery Branch (ERRB) Supplemental Emergency Component
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...