Coordinating Center for Canine Immunotherapy Trials and Correlative Studies (U24)
The summary for the Coordinating Center for Canine Immunotherapy Trials and Correlative Studies (U24) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Coordinating Center for Canine Immunotherapy Trials and Correlative Studies (U24): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will support a coordinating center for a network of cooperative agreements (see U01 FOA RFA-CA-17-001) that will conduct clinical trials in pet dogs with spontaneous tumors and perform laboratory correlative studies associated with the clinical trials. This FOA will work with the NCI Comparative Oncology Program (COP) of the NCI's Center for Cancer Research as an integral component and will provide statistical support; assist with the development and standardization of clinical protocols and laboratory immune monitoring assays; assist with the implementation of clinical studies in immunotherapy and combination agents including accrual to the trials; manage clinical and correlative data from all U01 sites and their collaborators including immune-related adverse events; facilitate the sharing of agents, specimens, and data; and create an ad hoc steering committee of required expertise--both inside and outside the U01 network, including the PD/PIs of the U01s, representatives of the COP and the NCI Program Official--to ensure that the goals of the network are accomplished.
|Federal Grant Title:||Coordinating Center for Canine Immunotherapy Trials and Correlative Studies (U24)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-17-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.396, 93.399|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 7th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 7th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||December 16th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 16th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||April 7th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 16th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...