Data Coordinating Center for National Collaborative Pediatric Critical Care Research Network
The summary for the Data Coordinating Center for National Collaborative Pediatric Critical Care Research Network grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Data Coordinating Center for National Collaborative Pediatric Critical Care Research Network: The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) is interested in research in pediatric critical care, and has issued a Request for Applications (RFA-HD-04-004 http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-HD-04-004.html) for the Collaborative Pediatric Critical Care Research Network to support approximately six Core Clinical Centers in clinical, translational, and descriptive research to investigate the safety and efficacy of treatment and management strategies in the care of critically ill children. As well, the Network will support research to enhance understanding of the pathophysiology of critical illness in childhood and its relationship to morbidity and disability in childhood. The Network will be funded by Cooperative Agreements, and will include a Data Coordinating Center to provide statistical expertise, assistance in study and protocol design, and analysis for Network trials and studies. Additionally, the Data Coordinating Center (DCC) will support a registry of pediatric critical illness so that accurate epidemiology and trends in pediatric critical care may be tracked nationally. The resources of the DCC will be used to collect and analyze data, and the professional staff will collaborate in study selection and design with the Network Steering Committee. Data collection from non-Network sites or consortia, as well, will be managed by the DCC upon instruction of the Network Steering Committee. Areas of interest include all major areas of pathophysiology in pediatric critical illness.
|Federal Grant Title:||Data Coordinating Center for National Collaborative Pediatric Critical Care Research Network|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-04-015|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 09, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Jun 01, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 01, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Oct 14, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Womens Reproductive Health Research (WRHR) Career Development Program (K12 Clinical Trial ...
- • Non-invasive Diagnostics to Improve Gynecologic Health (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...